The NIAAA athletic administrator certification program objectives are:
- To promote the professional standards, practices and ethics
- To encourage self-assessment by offering guidelines for achievement
- To improve performance by encouraging participation in a continuing program of professional growth and development
- To identify levels of educational training essential for effective athletic administration
- To foster professional contributions to the field
- To maximize the benefits received by the school community from the leadership provided by certified athletic administrators
It's great that everyone can get certification. But it needs a lot of time for preparation. In such cases I use additional resources, and the most important some resources allow to do my assignment for me. It's very convenient, when you need to save your time.
- Develops a sense of personal and professional satisfaction
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence in the profession
- Provides growth of professional knowledge and expertise
- Enhances the perception of the profession
- Increases the potential for employment opportunities or incentives
- Participates in a nationally registered certification program
To see the requirements for Certification please click here.